The City of Greater Dandenong is a Child Friendly City, in which all children are valued, respected and celebrated.
– Children are given opportunities to learn and develop their potential
– Families, services and the broader community work together to ensure children are safe at all times and have access to services
– Children have access to environments and services to improve their health and wellbeing
– Children have opportunities to connect with other children, to their family, to their community and to the environment they live in
– Children’s voices are heard through consultation in planning and implementation of programs
Find out more and read our Children’s Plan 2015-19 at http://www.greaterdandenong.com