The Health and Wellbeing Hub is an online library of specially compiled videos to help inform and inspire you!
Here you will find:
- Quick access to a wide range of informative health information
- Ideas to inspire you to try new health changes in your setting
- Help to inform activities for your curriculum or program planning
- What activities are being implemented by different settings
The Hub is an online community for participants of the Achievement Program.
Simply jump straight on and explore the range of videos by clicking on the relevant health topic categories or use the search function to locate what you are looking for.
The Hub thrives from video contributions made by you! We would love for you to develop and submit your own videos so you can showcase the great things that are happening around health and wellbeing in your setting.
- Showcase some of healthy changes you have made in your school, early childhood service or workplace
- Get your children involved – make it a student / class project
- It can be as easy as a video filmed on your smart phone
Send your video to:
enliven at email@example.com
Post your video on a USB to Suite 4/57 Robinson Street, Dandenong 3175
- Try to keep your videos under 5 minutes in duration
- Only submit videos that you have made or have had authorisation to use
- Persons submitting videos are responsible for gaining appropriate consent from the people filmed in the video
- Videos are relevant to health and wellbeing or Achievement Program
- Videos are respectful and culturally appropriate
- No videos that include defamatory or discriminatory speech
- No videos that show violent or graphic material
- The Health and Wellbeing Team have the right to not upload any videos if they deem it to be inappropriate or not suitable to the Hub’s purpose